Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Ha! All of your comments to my previous post made me laugh! You guys are all GREAT!!

Life in the office has been good! I love having work for my hands to do and things to occupy my mind. Anyone who knows me, knows that I over analyze EVERYTHING... so its good for me to have to really focus on things so that my mind is clear. Its amazing.. I get off work and think, "Wow, I haven't thought about myself or my life all day!" Which, I'm sure, will soon be showing its bad points at some point. In any case, I do love the office... but I won't lie.. the phones are still a little frightening.

The weather is crazy today! It rains.. then it snows... then it rains.. then it stops... then it rains... crazy crayness!

Question: If you were an 83 year old man... and I was going to send you a package, for Valentine's Day... what would you want in the package?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home