Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Well, the dinner is over. ::Long long sigh of relief:: It was a beautiful meal... with beautiful decorations.. fun people... music, singing, testimonies (by Jancie and myself)... did I mention amazing food? Oh my gosh! If I could tell you all the food we had... well first of all I would be impressed with myself that I remembered it all and second that you wopuld only wish that you had been here... or could even be here now and eat the left overs with us! YAY left-overs yay! I haven't been excited about left-overs in a long long time.. but this... this is amazing! Only 6 of my 12 wreaths sold at the dinner though.. and none of the Common Fire paintings, so I gave one to Hillary because she liked it and the other ones I'll be bringing home on the 19th. Common Fire finally has a Christmas tree... YAY! It snowed another few inches last night.... and this morning at breakfast Jeremy, Phillip, Andrea, Janice and I made a snowman who was taller than Jeremy! It took a long while to get the second ball up in place.. the thing weighed about 400 pounds! It was crazy! But it has a towel for a scarf... manzanita branches for arms... a carrot for a nose, floppy celery for a mouth... red potatoes for buttons and blue french Vanilla creamer packets for eyes... and on its head is a hat that says, "I'm the Boss." so we named it Bryan Cosby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home