Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, December 01, 2003

So, I'm home now! Yay!! I missed everyone so very much. Life is good. People are good... except for those special few who didn't seem to have any growth over break. Some people I will never understand their thought processes. Straight up just can't undertsand why they are rude and unforgiving... but I suppose that's life, eh?

Jesus has really been laying on my heart confession... confession and forgivness, both for myself and for others. I just sat and confessed anything I could think of.. a thought, an action, a look. So relieving to just have it all gone, and know that Jesus' blood covers all your wrongs. Even when he was dying on the cross, he thought of me and of this very sin that is troubling me so and he still loves me and still died for me. Isn't that amazing? It just blows my mind! So, anyway.. after confessing a ton of stuff, I felt better but still felt as though I was missing a step. The step that says I must now confess to those I have wronged that I have wronged them and that I'm sorry. This to me, is a much harder step. I'll be writting a lot of emails and doing a lot of talking.

Also... I'm possibly dealing with some spiritual warfare stuff... its stuff I've been dealing with for a few months if thats what it is... I'm going to also be talking to Karolina, Leslie and Laura about that in the next few days. When I figure out what it is, I'll let everyone know. Until then, life is good.. it's hailing outside (though not too cold at all) and I am here and perfectly happy, happy,happy!! :)

Peace Friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home