Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, December 18, 2003

I spent the morning by the picture window reading The Prince and the Pauper, by Mark Twain. I've always wanted to read it... and I found it a few weeks ago on one of the shelves in the music room. I stoped for about 45 minutes to talk to Leslie Mitchell, said goodbye to Jancie and Rusty and took a shower. Then I did some more laundry, made myself some lunch (Macaroni and cheese) and was just finishing another chapter of the book, which makes me about half way through the book...when I heard, "Stephanie!" I turned and there was Brian! He'd left earlier that morning, about 7:30, for his flight to Spokane. Apparently, his flight had been canceled. Poor Briches... I know he so wanted to go home... but now I get to be a little selfish and I have him here for another night! So, we watched Forrest Gump and then went for a little walk in the muddy snow and I played with Tucker. I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked to today... I still haven't packed yet. Tonight, Andrew's going to put some fish outside the houses to try and attract the bear (Arnold) that's been hanging around so we can watch it tonight... Its a fun idea.. who knows if it'll happen... but Arnold has deffinately been hanging around this area a lot lately. In a little while, Deb is going to take Andrew, Briches and myself to the mountain House Grill for dinner. That should be very fun! But I should go get some packing done before people come home and I want to be social again... and deffinately before dinner so I'm not super tired tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now... Peace, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home