Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I haven't posted in a few days.. sorry guys! I'm still alive though, don't worry. I've been keeping busy and having fun! Work has been interesting lately. We're doing a ton of projects... and every day I get to work with someone I don't usually get too... Janice, Briches, Anne.... Its so great having good disscussion while you work instead of working alone, like I usually do. Yesterday, Briches and had an amazing discussion.. good good times. Actually.. I'll start with Monday.

Monday night, I confronted and talked to two people on Common Fire. I had good one on one conversations that cleared the air a bit and thus far, have made things more pleasurable.

Tuesday night, Phillip, Briches, Andrea and I all hung out in Andrea's tiny akwardly shaped closet. We ended up staying in there much longer than expected and had a good time giggling and telling stories. Last night, Wdnesday, I went to the Taqueria with Briches, Andrea, Juana and Andrew. Then we went to the store.. fun times! Janice is feeling better, we were all worried about her as she blacked out for a moment and had a super high fever. "Sick sucks" says Janice. Then that night I stayed up until almost 1 am with Andrew, Phillip and Andrea talking about spiritual gifts. And speaking of... I've been getting amazing direction and being discipled by 4 of the women here on one of my gifts thats (hopefully) starting to reveal itself more clearly.

Tonight we got off work at 3 instead of four.. which was fine with me as we'd been shampooing the carpet in Cedar Lodge all day and I was tired of it and the fumes were getting to me. I was also starting to not feel well, plus yesterday when Briches and I were cleaning vents, dust got in my eye and has made it all red, like pink eye and it looks like I've been crying all day.. its actually rather funny when tears start coming out of my eye while I'm talking... hehe... so I took a nap, woke up, ate dinner with my Jancie, we watched a movie and I talked to my Tammi! And now I'm here about to buy a plane ticket home for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home