Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Saturday, December 06, 2003

I bought my plane ticket home and back two days ago... but now my folks want me to change a date... I just think its silly.. so much extra driving they will want to do just for one date. It'll probably cost me money to change my flight, if I can even change it. That's my rant for the moment.

Yesterday, on account of a headache that made me dizzy, I didn't go to work until later in the day... and once at work I folded linens for 4 hours. Yay for the linen room! It rained all day yesterday.. and looks like it might all day today... its super warm outside though. Well, super warm meaning that only because of the rain are we wearing light jackets at all.

Lets see.. Jeremy's Lady friend, Carol, is visiting.. that's slightly akward on all parties that live up here. Last night was a strange night anyway. Everyone on Common Fire was off the mountain doing something or other. Some were in Fresno playing lazer tag with the jr highers, some were at a Pampered Chef party, the left over boys were all eating a man dinner... which ended up leaving Janice, Andrea, Jeremy and his date and myself up on the mountain. Jeremy and Carol took over the family room with a movie (welcome to community) which caused Andrea, Janice and I to be stuck upstairs, cold, playing 3 to 13 (a very amusing card game) for 3 and a half hours. Eric Sunderland called me last night... alright.. alright....he called us..... (Hi Eric!!!) and it was fun talking to him.. he and Kari Maddox are going to come visit us next Thursday and Friday! I love Kari Maddox like no other... (Hi Kari Maddox!!!)

And this morning? Well, I got up at 8 am.. took a shower for the first time in a week and now I'm ready to go eat waffles with all the girls at the Capp's home... waffles, some talky-talky and a little bit of good old prayer lovin'! Peace all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home