Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Saturday, December 13, 2003

12 wreaths and 5 plant arrangements later, I am waiting around the Ranch House for 4:30 to roll around. Its so much fun to have everyone here from summer staff! (well, not everyone, but a whole lot of people) I spent the morning making one last wreath and 2 more branch arrangements, then hanging all my wreaths on a board for selling. After lunch, I came back to the Ranch house, grabed my 4 paintings for the auction, plus four of Andrea's paintings and brought them back over to the dinning hall for setting up. Then I walked back over to the Ranch House, and Laura Cosby and I moved a mattress from the Yellow room in the Ranch House to Phillip's room in the Barn. Now I'm here!

Last night was super fun! When we got back from dinner, Dougy, Deeana and Josh H. were here! So a TON of us (17 of us!!) all played four on a couch... Such a silly stressful game! Unfortuantely, I lsot the game for the girls... sorry girls. Then I stayed up later with ougy, Josh, Andrea and Juana! We talked and then the boys decided to leave.... unfortunately, their car was now stuck in the snow/mud slush in fornt of our house. so after trying for a while to free their car they came in and we set them up with sleeping bags and blankets for the couches in the first floor of the Ranch House.

Well, that's it.. I migth take a nap... or read a book... or knitt.... or do something with myself before 4:30... Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home