Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, November 28, 2003

Yesterday was a slow but super relaxing day. Its been a long time since I've sat and watched movies and TV and done nothing else. Since my Mom is sick, we decided not to do a huge dinner... in fact, no dinner at all. It's just another day with another meal... not a big deal at all. I knitted most of the day. Then around 7, Mama Kay did bring us over some food... praise Jesus, because I was starving by that point.Then a little later, Kerry came over to bring me a Thanksgiving day present... GARRETT KERR! Yay Garrett, Yay! Garrett has been living in South Carolina for almost a year in the Navy. This is the first time he's gotten leave since he joined. I was super excited, I really love that boy... he's so full of life and energy, and he sings like an angel! So, we picked up a few more people and went to breakfast at a hotel (because even in Vegas, everything closes on Thanksgiving) and we all got the 99 cent midnight breakfast special... Yay for real eggs instead of cartoned ones. Sick. And that's my story.. didn't get back to the house until about 2:00 am...

This afternoon, I'm going to have lunch with Chelsea because I promised her over 3 months ago that the next time I came into town we'd do something because I had to cancel on her last time. And then tonight, I'll be going iceskating with Garrett, Kerry, Tyler Davis (who lives up at camp... he's a staffers kid... not on Common Fire with me) and soem other of my church friends... it'll be great. hehe. The one thing I'd wanted to do while home was to go iceskating. Yay for iceskating. Well, I suppose I ought to go get ready for lunch then, hmm?

Fare thee well, faithful readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home