Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Yesterday I had quite the adventure... unfortuantely, I can't talk about it here... because one side of the party doesn't want it to get out...so maybe I'll tell you another time! :)

Last night after the adventure though I got a very sad empty feeling and had to go to bed early.. or that's what I told everyone.. I went and looked at the Common Fire scrap book I've been making. I looked through all the pictures and was filled with such love for these people and the memories... I am so so so lucky to be here. I can just imagine my friends from church back home wishing they could up every Sunday night... wishing they could see the snow fall and the stars at night. Gosh, I love these people so much... part of me doesn't want to go home for Thanksgiving... I feel like we're right in the middle of such wonderful things... on an individual basis and with the community....

Geoff hit a deer tonight in his car. Poor Geoff.... He's all right. But "Bambi is dead" says Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home